Thursday, January 19

Just A Quick Note

Hey there all you musical nuts.

I'm in the middle of an album right now, you can expect the review to be up sometime tonight or early tomorrow. My goal for this is to review a new album ever week, with a review of a "classic" album, which is more or less an album that I like that was released before this year. The point is that if you know of any new albums you would like to see reviewed, or if you want to make a sugesstion or a complaint, feel free to post on the message board or to email me at mrdogg45@yahoo.com. Also, be sure to listen to my radio show "Get Awesome" every thursday night at www.wexpradio.com It's a streaming webcast, so you should be able to hear it no problem.

Thats all for right now, see you crazy kids later

-Mr. Dogg

No comments: