Wednesday, January 13

To Boldy Go...


So I was going to write about the new Citay album last night and post it this morning, but then Star Trek: The Next Generation (my favorite show ever) came on last night and I got a little side tracked.

So THEN I thought, "Hey, Stupid, why not just write about whatever episode comes on next? Sure, it's not music and, yes, it'd be silly. Maybe it'd be fun or funny though."

SO I WAS GOING to write a running diary of the episode. Seeing as most of the TNG episodes are chalk full o' craziness, I thought I would be a breeze.

Turns out it was that suckass episode where Riker can't get any sleep and Data has a poetry reading. What. The. Fuck.

So no update today. Check back tomorrow.

Image courtesy of the Riker Blog

2 comments:

JWA said...

Riker has no class!

Anonymous said...

you should have kept watching because that episode gets awesome. some of the sweetest frakes moments ever occur in that one. get a grip mr dogg!